The purpose of the library is to provide a quiet study place for students to utilize and use valuable resource to enrich their knowledge in multicultural education. The library is currently non-lending and books can only be utilized within the space.
Hours of Operation:
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday – 8:30am to 5pm
Tuesday – 8:30am to 9pm
Saturday & Sunday – Closed
- The library is intended to be quiet study area; please keep phone use to a minimum and on silent mode;
- NO eating or drinking is allowed by the computers. If you do have drinks or a snack, please clean after yourself;
- Please leave the work area as you received it prior to leaving the room;
- Remember to recylce papers, bottles, etc. in the proper receptacles;
- Place books in correct location after use (by category and alphabetically by title);
- All books and materials are for internal use ONLY, not check out;
- If you have any old books (textbooks, novels, reference texts, etc.) that you like to donate to library, contact Bianca or Sidra in order to do so at email@example.com.
Glossary of Terms
Click the following link to see the ODIME Glossary of terms: Glossary of Terms
For our most updated list of resource, please click the following link: Library Catalog
Click here for a PDF of our annotated bibliography for your reference.
Item Suggestion Form
Check the Library Catalog first for the item you wish to request. Please submit a separate request for each item. Once you have submitted your request, we will do our best to add the resource. Please note that by submitting a request, it is not guaranteed to be purchased.
If you have questions about the form or suggestions about the physical space of the library, please contact our office at odime.gmu.edu.
Updated on Friday, April 8th, 2016