Hispanic Latino Leadership Association (HLLA)
Formed in 2010, the Hispanic Latino Leadership Association (HLLA) is a planning committee of dedicated e-board members from ten recognized student organizations at George Mason University. HLLA, in collaboration with ODIME, plan the annual Hispanic Heritage Month events, and key community programs throughout the academic year. Our goals are to empower, educate, and advocate within our diverse Mason community through the sharing of our cultural virtues, enthusiasm and engagement in civic leadership, and meaningful connections.
Our success in building a familia at Mason is dependent upon our own unity, standing on common ground towards a higher vision of true collaboration, compassionate leadership and inclusive community practices.
- Aguilas Mentoring Program (AMP)
- Azucar, GMU Salsa Club
- Chi Upsilon Sigma National Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Hispanic Student Association
- La Unidad Latina, Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc. (Lambda Upsilon Lambda Fraternity, Inc.)
- Lambda Theta Alpha Latin Sorority, Inc.
- Lambda Theta Phi Latin Fraternity, Inc.
- Latinas Promoviendo Comunidad/Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc. (Lambda Pi Chi Sorority, Inc.)
- Mason DREAMERS
- Mariposas Mentoring Program